If you have completed Weekend 1 of an EMDR Institute Basic Training 3-day format (or the former Part 1 of the 2.5-day format), you are eligible to join the EMDR Institute Discussion List, the electronic forum on issues related to: clinical applications, theory, and research on Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing; information on training programs of the EMDR Institute and the humanitarian assistance programs of EMDR HAP.
Individuals who have taken the EMDR Institute Basic Training 3-day format (or the former 2.5 day training) who agree to abide by forum policies are eligible. You must have an email account to participate. Please note: subscription to the list is at the discretion of the EMDR Institute
The EMDR forum was created to further the understanding and the development of the clinical application of EMDR and to encourage discussion of EMDR theory and research.
Participants in the discussion include clinicians and researchers from around the world who have taken training with EMDR Institute as well as EMDR Institute facilitators and senior trainers.
Welcome contributions to the discussion include:
- Queries and commentaries about clinical protocols and treatment and theoretical issues
- Information about published books and articles on EMDR and related topics
- Descriptions or questions about interesting or challenging cases
- Innovations in clinical practice supported by outcome data
- Questions and commentaries on EMDR-related research
- Proposals (including 'trial balloon' ideas) for research
- Issues on standards of clinical practice and research on EMDR
- Discussion of or suggestions for EMDR humanitarian projects
- Opportunities for professional presentations on EMDR
If you have taken the EMDR Institute training, you are eligible to subscribe to the list. You may sign up here: http://lists.emdr.com/mailman/listinfo/emdr_lists.emdr.com
The leaders are:
Roy Kiessling, LISW
Questions about the list guidelines or topics should be directed to the list moderator,
Roy Kiessling, LISW
EMDR Institute facilitator and trainer
Phone: (513) 324-3637
Questions about subscriptions and email problems should be directed to:
Staff member, EMDR Institute:
PO Box 750
Watsonville, CA 95077
Periodically, EMDR Institute facilitator staff and other experienced EMDR Institute trained clinician will be invited to lead discussions on a topic of special interest. If you have suggestions for guest presenters, who have presented at EMDR conferences or Level II trainings, please contact them directly or address your requests to Roy Kiessling.
We look forward to hearing from you online.